Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are accepted upon signing up to the club. If you disagree with any of them, please do not proceed to sign up.
Applicants must be 18 years or over when signing up.
What’s included the Club?
- The Secret Kitchen Club is a paid-for membership club run by qualified nutritional therapist Lauren Gayfer, The Fairy Food Mother.
- Members will gain access to The Secret Kitchen Club online portal with a dedicated username and password where all meal plans are stored.
- Upon subscription to the club, members will receive the following:
- The latest 5-day meal plan for the existing month consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner to serve two people.
- A bonus 5-day meal plan as above (two weeks in total)
- Shopping list, prep-ahead instructions and recipes
- A ‘Recipe Bundle’ consisting of an additional collection of recipes or a seasonal theme
- All recipes will use wholesome, healthy ingredients and will require some cooking experience and time for preparation.
- All recipes are gluten free, refined sugar free, with dairy free options, and vegetarian options.
- A new 5 day meal plan and recipe bundle is released on the 1st of the month.
- Members will have access to a closed Facebook group run by Lauren Gayfer where additional support will be provided. This is a friendly, supportive community where sales pitches or inappropriate or offensive comments will not be tolerated.
- The Secret Kitchen Club is not a diet or a weight loss plan.
- Whilst Lauren Gayfer is a nutritional therapist, individual nutrition advice will not be provided in the Secret Kitchen Club. The recipes are designed to be healthy and therefore to aid you in living a healthier lifestyle. No claims are made with regard to improvement of any health conditions as a result of following the recipes in the Secret Kitchen Club.
- Should you wish to obtain nutrition advice about a specific health concern, Lauren offers one-to-one nutrition consultations and encourages you to book an appointment.
- The first month’s payment of £19 will be charged via credit/debit card or PayPal upon joining the club
- Subsequent payments will be charged monthly on same day you joined the club using the same credit card (for example, if you joined the club on 14th October, payments will be taken on 14th of every month)
- For 6-monthly membership, £95 will be charged via credit/debit card or PayPal upon joining the club; the membership will automatically revert to £19 per per month once the 6 months have expired.
- Payments are non-refundable
- You can cancel your membership anytime
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to cancel your membership
- As new meal plans are released on the 1st of each month, please do this BEFORE 25TH OF THE MONTH to allow us time to process your cancellation.
- Failure to do this may result in you being charged for the following month’s content.
- Your next month’s payment will be cancelled, and you will be removed from the mailing list, the Secret Kitchen Club online portal and the Facebook group on the 30th or 31st of the month in which you cancelled.
Copyright (c) 2017 Lauren Gayfer.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- Lauren Gayfer owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the membership club and the material on the membership club; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the membership club and the material in the membership club are reserved.
- The content of the membership club is for personal use only; no reproduction, unauthorised sharing, or commercial use.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the membership services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any membership services
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Account access will be suspended immediately without refund if it’s found that a member is in breach of the terms and conditions.