Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are accepted upon signing up to the club. If you disagree with any of them, please do not proceed to sign up.
Applicants must be 18 years or over when signing up.
What’s included the Club?
- The Secret Kitchen Club is an annual paid-for membership club run by qualified nutritional therapist Lauren Gayfer, The Fairy Food Mother.
- Members will gain access to The Secret Kitchen Club membership site with a dedicated username and password where all content is stored.
- Upon subscription to the club, members will receive immediate access the following:
- 15 x 5-day meal plans with prep instructions, shopping list and recipes.
- 15 x ‘Recipe Bundles’ consisting of additional collections of seasonal recipes or health guides
- All recipes will use wholesome, healthy ingredients and will require some cooking experience and time for preparation.
- All recipes are gluten free, refined sugar free, with dairy free options, and vegetarian options.
- Growing library of instructional videos – new content added monthly
- Members will have access to a private Facebook group run by Lauren Gayfer where additional support will be provided. This is a friendly, supportive community where sales pitches or inappropriate or offensive comments will not be tolerated.
- Group coaching calls will take place montly, or bi-monthly (dependant on school holidays) via Zoom video conferencing. These will be recorded and shared in the membership site, but will only be available to registered to members.
- The Secret Kitchen Club is not a diet or a weight loss plan.
- Whilst Lauren Gayfer is a nutritional therapist, individual nutrition advice will not be provided in the Secret Kitchen Club. The recipes are designed to be healthy and therefore to aid you in living a healthier lifestyle. No claims are made with regard to improvement of any health conditions as a result of following the recipes in the Secret Kitchen Club.
- Should you wish to obtain nutrition advice about a specific health concern, Lauren offers one-to-one nutrition consultations and encourages you to book an appointment.
- The full annual price of the club is £357. Members save 20% by purchashing a year upfront and pay £299. Payments can be taken via credit/debit card or Paypal.
- A payment plan of 3 monthly payments of £119 is available. The first payment is taken on the day of purchase. The subsequent two payments are taken in months two and three. No further payments will be taken over the course of the 12 months. Payments can be taken via credit/debit card only. These are non-cancellable, and members are required to complete the three payments. Cancellation of payments prior to the third month will result in a breach of the terms and conditions of the membership club.
- A payment plan of 12 monthly payments of £29.75 is available. The first payment is taken on the day of purchase. Subsequent 11 payments are taken monthly on the same day of the month as the initial purchase. Payments can be taken via credit/debit card only. These are non-cancellable, and members are required to complete all 12 payments. Cancellation of payments prior to the twelfth month will result in a breach of the terms and conditions of the membership club.
- Payments are non-refundable
- Members will have immediate access to the club content for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The payment plan cannot be cancelled.
- When the 12 months have expired, members will have the opportunity to renew their membership for a further year at the price advertised at that time.
Copyright (c) 2018 Lauren Gayfer.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- Lauren Gayfer owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the membership club and the material on the membership club; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the membership club and the material in the membership club are reserved.
- The content of the membership club is for personal use only; no reproduction, unauthorised sharing, or commercial use.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the membership services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any membership services
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Account access will be suspended immediately without refund if it’s found that a member is in breach of the terms and conditions.